Carseldine Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre
Services offered at this location
- driver licensing
- boat licensing
- photo identification cards
- registration of vehicles and vessels
- industry licensing services
- practical driver testing for light vehicles only (not including motorcycles)
- pre-registration inspections for light vehicles only (please only park in designated inspection bays if requested by a customer service centre staff member)
Services not offered at this location
- pre-registration inspections for light rigid, medium rigid, heavy vehicles, or imported trailers
- practical driver testing for light rigid, medium rigid and heavy vehicle licence classes (these services are offered at the Zillmere office)
- practical driver testing for motorcycles. Contact a Q-ride training provider for this service.
Arrive before 4pm to complete a written test
- 532 Beams Road
Carseldine, Qld, 4034
- Postal address:
- PO Box 156
Zillmere, Qld, 4034
The Carseldine Customer Service Centre is located in a larger Government Office Precinct.
The Customer Service Centre is located on the ground floor of B Block.
To find the Customer Service Centre heading east along Beams Road:
Turn right at the traffic lights onto Plaza Place.
Take the first right onto Meander Street and follow the road around to the right, then take the next left (still Meander Street).
Turn left at the top of the hill and follow the road to the end to access customer parking.
To find the Customer Service Centre heading west along Beams Road:
Use the slip lane to turn left onto Meander Street.
Take the first right then a quick left and follow the road to the end to access customer parking.
- (07) 3863 9854
Wheelchair access: yes