Carseldine Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre
Services offered at this location
- driver licensing
- boat licensing
- photo identification cards
- registration of vehicles and vessels
- industry licensing services
- practical driver testing for light vehicles only (not including motorcycles)
- pre-registration inspections for light vehicles only (please only park in designated inspection bays if requested by a customer service centre staff member)
Services not offered at this location
- pre-registration inspections for light rigid, medium rigid, heavy vehicles, or imported trailers
- practical driver testing for light rigid, medium rigid and heavy vehicle licence classes (these services are offered at the Zillmere office)
- practical driver testing for motorcycles. Contact a Q-ride training provider for this service.
- 532 Beams Road
Carseldine, Qld, 4034
- Postal address:
- PO Box 156
Zillmere, Qld, 4034
The Carseldine Customer Service Centre is located in a larger Government Office Precinct.
To find the Customer Service Centre:
Enter via Gate 1, located on Beams Road.
Take the first right and then turn left to access customer parking.
The Customer Service Centre is located on the ground floor of B Block.
- (07) 3863 9854
Wheelchair access: yes