How to apply
Round 7 is now closed for applications
Get Going Clubs provides funding to local and regional sport and active recreation organisations to improve their capabilities to better deliver activities in Queensland communities.
Organisations eligible to apply for funding are:
- local or regional level Queensland not-for-profit sport or recreation organisations or not-for-profit community organisations (with an objective of sport or recreation) incorporated under the:
- Associations Incorporation Act 1981 (Qld)
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cwlth)
- Cooperatives Act 1997 (Qld)
- Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cwlth); or
- sport or recreation clubs incorporated within a Queensland university.
Eligible not-for-profit sport and active recreation organisations can apply for funding of up to $7,500 (GST exclusive).
Eligible projects are those that improve club capabilities to:
- provide quality sport and recreation activities
- improve access to sport and recreation opportunities
- deliver new opportunities to engage in sport and recreation.
An organisation can request funding for one project with any combination of the following components:
- education and training
Review the program guidelines (PDF, 490KB) to determine the eligibility of your organisation and the project.
- Round 7 is now closed for applications
- Successful projects can commence 1 September 2018
- Projects to be completed by 31 August 2019
- Project acquittal reports submitted by 31 October 2019
For further information contact your nearest Sport and Recreation Services Office on 13 74 68 (13 QGOV).