Programs and activities
Activities for children
- Check out activities for kids at the Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA) and the Queensland Art Gallery in South Bank, Brisbane.
- Check out the school holiday activities at the Queensland Recreation Centres.
- Visit The Corner—the State Library’s program for children under 8 years at South Bank, Brisbane.
- Find programs for kids at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC) in Brisbane. Or find your local library and see what programs they offer
- Contact the Flipside Circus to find out about school holiday workshops and circus classes for all ages.
- Get a passport to fun with NaturePlay–get kids outdoors with a range of activities, events and places to go.
- Visit the Out of the Box Festival for Children—the festival has performances, workshops and free events for kids.
- Find a range of activities for kids in National parks
- Kids can experience being a ranger for the day through the Connect with nature program
- Check out The Edge—an art space for young people, with exhibitions, workshops and much more.
- Find some tips for kids and teenagers on getting active.
Activities for everyone
- View what’s on at GoMA and what programs you can attend.
- Find things to do at Queensland Museums. You can visit the
- Find out what's on at the Brisbane Powerhouse multi–arts centre and performance venue.
- Go rock climbing at the Queensland Recreation Centres.
- Join a sport or recreation club in your area.
- Find a whole lot of things to see and do in our national parks and forests.
- Public pools and aquatic centres in Queensland offer great facilities across the state
- Some stadiums open their pools to the public.
- Your local council will generally have a list of aquatic centres near you.
- Your local school may have a pool that is open to the public.