Skip links and keyboard navigation

Complaints about law and crime

Report a crime

How to report a crime or incident. The Queensland Police Service accepts a number of online reports.

Complain about a government employee or councillor

How to make complaints about crimes and misconduct by government employees or local council officials.

Complaining about lawyers

The Legal Services Commission handles complaints about lawyers and law firms in Queensland.

Getting involved in consultations

Read the list of currently open consultations to have your say on law and crime issues in your community.

Signing or creating petitions

Sign or create a petition to request that the Parliament change laws in Queensland.

Having your say—Brisbane

How to complain about laws and crime in Brisbane, including attending council meetings and Lord Mayor forums, and contacting your local councillor.

Having your say—regional councils

Contact your local council to find out how to complain about law and crime issues in your area.

Complaining about coronial investigation findings

Find out who to contact if you’re unhappy with the outcome of a coronial investigation.

Complaining about compensation for victims of crime

How to get appropriate compensation as a victim of crime.

Last updated
17 January 2018
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.