Complete the statement of financial position form
You can use this online form if you are a debtor who has been sent a notice to complete a statement of financial position.
To complete this form, you will need details of:
- past and present employment
- any pensions and benefits you receive
- self employment (if applicable)
- any other income
- general expenses, lease or hire purchase agreements
- any assets you own (land / property, vehicles, shares, businesses, household goods, etc)
- any debts (including loans, credit cards, etc).
You must make every attempt to find out and enter the correct dollar amount. If you have tried, but you are still unable to do so, you will need to estimate an amount. In this case, you should insert the letter 'E' before the estimated amount you enter.
This form may take up to 30 minutes to complete.