Skip links and keyboard navigation

Public and community housing

Severe weather alert

If you need urgent housing assistance as a result of Tropical Cyclone Debbie, call:

  • 13 QGOV (13 74 68)

If your home has been damaged and you need somewhere to stay, complete the Emergency housing assistance request form.

Apply for
emergency housing

Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0)
Last updated:
28 April 2017

Page feedback

  1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *