Illegal dumping resources
Download resources to support your local illegal dumping prevention programs.
Outdoor signage is provided in two sizes. The large signs can be printed to a maximum of 2m x 1.2m; and the small signs to a maximum of 1.5m x 0.9m. All signs can be used in relevant problem areas.
- Report illegal dumping (large)
- Report illegal dumping (small)
- Illegal dumping, fines apply (large)
- Illegal dumping, fines apply (small)
- Increased surveillance, owl eyes (large)
- Increased surveillance, owl eyes (small)
- Increased surveillance, camera (large)
- Increased surveillance, camera (small)
- Thank you for keeping my home clean (large)
- Thank you for keeping my home clean (small)
- Green waste, take it to the tip (large)
- Green waste, take it to the tip (small)
Signs can be provided without images to allow specific images to be inserted (design software will be required for this). To request these templates email: LIDPrograms@des.qld.gov.au
Additional sign designs can be accessed through the Queensland Government's TC Signs, TC2099_1-5.
Posters (set to print at A3 size) are designed to create greater community awareness of your illegal dumping prevention program. Posters can be displayed in public areas including illegal dumping hotspots, local businesses, tourist information centres, charity shops and bins, nature reserves, shopping centre carparks, community events, or at any other location that can promote the message of working together to keep Queensland clean.
- Illegal dumping, area under surveillance
- Report illegal dumping, help keep Queensland clean
- Make your donation count, use the charity bin or drop it in-store
- Dumping green waste, fines apply
- Information on illegal dumping – damages, fines and reporting
- Information on green waste – why illegal dumping is so harmful
- Information on litter and illegal dumping in Queensland
The following illegal dumping ‘see it, stop it, report it’ graphics can be incorporated in promotional products. The images are resizable and can be used for anything from signature blocks to vehicle stickers.
- See it, stop it, report it at www.qld.gov.au/litter – landscape
- See it, stop it, report it at www.qld.gov.au/litter – portrait
Terms and conditions
By using these resources and artwork, you consent to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions detailed below, please do not download resources from this site.
- You are permitted to reproduce and use the artwork, with no attribution required, provided it is reproduced in whole.
- You are permitted to adapt, alter and use the artwork, with no attribution required, but you must remove the Queensland Government crest and associated text.
To adapt or alter the artwork for design/printing/electronic media, you will need open the PDF in Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat or similar design software (you will not be able to amend the artwork in Acrobat Reader).
- You agree not to use the artwork, or any derivatives, for commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
- If you adapt or alter the artwork, or create a new artwork based on the artwork, you must make it available under these same terms and conditions.
- This website is owned and operated by the State of Queensland acting through the Department of Environment and Science (the department).
- The department makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations or jurisdictions.