Information for training organisations
The following websites feature news targeted towards training organisations.
In most cases, you can subscribe to get regular email updates.
- Contract Connector – latest news and updates for training organisations with a pre-qualified supplier contract with the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
- Skills @ Work—all the latest vocational education and training (VET) and training package news within a monthly newsletter.
- Australian Skills Quality Authority—latest news regarding their functions and activities.
- Australian Industry and Skills Committee – provides industry with a formal role in relation to policy directions and decision making in the national training system.
- Queensland Training Information Service—training information updates and news with a focus on newly available apprenticeships and traineeships approved by Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
DETConnect gives industry partners secure access to departmental services and information through a single login.
This allows industry partners to receive current and relevant information by providing real time interaction with a number of departmental business systems.
Find out more about DETConnect.
Queensland Skills Gateway
The Queensland Skills Gateway provides access to information on Queensland vocational education and training, including courses, training providers, government funding and career pathways.
Training industry news
Find out what's happening in the training sector and industry by reading the latest industry news.
Apprenticeship and traineeship information sheets
These information sheets are for:
- apprentices, trainees and guardians
- supervising registered training organisations
- group training organisations
- Australian Apprenticeship Support Network providers.