Information for training organisations
The following websites feature news targeted towards training organisations.
In most cases, you can subscribe to get regular email updates.
- Skills Update—latest training news and resources from the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
- Skills @ Work—all the latest vocational education and training (VET) and training package news within a monthly newsletter.
- Australian Skills Quality Authority—latest news regarding their functions and activities.
- Industry and Skills Council Advisory Committee—provides industry with a formal role in relation to policy directions and decision making in the national training system. You can register to receive VET reform updates.
- Queensland Training Information Service—training information updates and news with a focus on newly available apprenticeships and traineeships approved by Skills Queensland.
- Group Training Australia—Network Magazine is a quarterly magazine featuring topical issues relating to the group training network and the VET sector.
DETConnect gives industry partners secure access to departmental services and information through a single login.
This allows industry partners to receive current and relevant information by providing real time interaction with a number of departmental business systems.
Find out more about DETConnect.
Queensland Skills Gateway
The Queensland Skills Gateway provides access to information on Queensland vocational education and training, including courses, training providers, government funding and career pathways.
Training industry news
Find out what's happening in the training sector and industry by reading the latest industry news.
Apprenticeship and traineeship information sheets
These information sheets are for:
- apprentices, trainees and guardians
- supervising registered training organisations
- group training organisations
- Australian Apprenticeship Support Network providers.