National Volunteer Week
From 17-23 May 2021, we celebrate the significant contribution of volunteers across the country during National Volunteer Week.
This year’s theme – Recognise. Reconnect. Reimagine. – acknowledges that it is time to:
- Recognise, celebrate, and thank volunteers for the vital role they play in our lives.
- Reconnect to what is important by giving our time to help others and ourselves.
- Reimagine how we better support volunteers and the communities they help.
Find out more about:
- National Volunteer Week, including the Wave Your Appreciation campaign
- volunteering opportunities.