Planning your trip
The key to using public transport is to plan your trip before you leave. The TransLink journey planner will show you which bus, train, ferry or tram to take from your starting point to your destination.
TransLink has more information to help you with your public transport trip:
- Using your go card
- How to top up your go card
- Safety and security on the public transport network
- Wheelchair and mobility aids
- Handy hints for a stress-free journey, including how to transfer between services.
If you live in regional, rural or remote Queensland, visit qconnect to plan your trip. Here you can find bus and ferry timetables and other transport information.
A Seniors Card+go is the easiest way to pay for public transport in South-East Queensland. It combines the discount of a Seniors Card with the convenience of the TransLink go card into 1 card.
- TransLink fares
- Timetables for bus, train, ferry and tram
- qconnect public transport information for regional residents
- Long distance coaches timetables
- Urban bus services (A-Z of regional bus timetables)
- Long-distance rail travel