Queensland State Archives (QSA) has many treasures and resources for both government and public clients. We host regular events and have displays of some of our collections. Visit our Flickr account or the QSA blog for a glimpse into our collections.
We'll be offering a 30 minute 'hands on' workshop to help you with navigating our new website. The website workshop will be held onsite at QSA on 22 March 2017 from 9.30 am to 10 am. Bookings are essential due to limited places so please email email@example.com to save your spot.
Brolgas, comets and big buildings – Cabinet minutes in ’86
Date: 28 March 2017
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Location: Queensland State Archives Lecture Theatre 1 and 2
Details: Queensland State Archives (QSA) would like to invite you to join us for our upcoming event, Brolgas, comets and big buildings – Cabinet minutes in ’86, on 28 March 2017 at our premises at Runcorn from 10 am to 11.30 am.
Griffith University’s Jennifer Menzies and Dr Tracey Arklay will be chatting about key events documented in the 1986 Cabinet Minutes. We will also have a short presentation on Cabinet records in the QSA collection followed by a Q&A session with our speakers.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited, so please book through Eventbrite to reserve your place.
Need more information about this event? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
QSA offers a wide range of activities including:
- a regular program of events and seminars focusing on specific aspects of our holdings
- seminars for family history societies or historical societies on a range of topics, or a subject to meet your needs
- opening the second Saturday of every month.
- behind-the-scenes tours (contact us for more information)
- exhibitions and displays.
For Government clients QSA offers a wide of range of activities including:
- tours of our facility (including the repositories)
- supporting and guiding agencies on how to manage their records.
Contact us if you need further help.