Queensland State Archives (QSA) has many treasures and resources for both government and public clients. We host regular events and have displays of some of our collections. Visit our Flickr account or the QSA blog for a glimpse into our collections.
QSA offers a wide range of activities including:
- a regular program of events and seminars focusing on specific aspects of our holdings
- seminars for family history societies or historical societies on a range of topics, or a subject to meet your needs
- opening every second Saturday
- behind-the-scenes tours (contact us for more information)
- exhibitions and displays.
For Government clients QSA offers a wide of range of activities including:
- tours of our facility (including the repositories)
- supporting and guiding agencies on how to manage their records.
Contact us if you need further help.