Inbound tour operators forms

Registration applications

  • Application for registration as an inbound tour operator

    Form 1 – Tourism Services Act 2003

    Apply to register as an inbound tour operator. You can apply as:

    • an individual
    • a partnership
    • another type of corporate entity.

    Fees apply

  • Renewal form for a registered inbound tour operator

    Form 2 – Tourism Services Act 2003

    Renew your registration as an inbound tour operator. You can renew for 1 or 3 years.

    You cannot download this form. We will send it to you.

    Fees apply

Other updates

  • Application to update your details

    Notify us in writing to update any details. You do not need to fill in any forms.


    • Fees apply to change your conditions of registration
    • Fees apply to reprint your certificate when updating licence details.
  • Applying to replace a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed certificate

    You can apply online or you can contact us by writing a letter or email as soon as you notice that your licence is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.

    Fees apply