Warnings and alerts
If you need urgent housing assistance as a result of the weather event, call 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
If you’re experiencing homelessness or are housed but at risk of homelessness—including experiencing domestic and family violence you can call:
- Homelessness Hotline: 1800 474 753
- DVConnect: 1800 811 811; Men's line: 1800 600 636.
Ask Izzy can assist you to search for nearby shelters, housing, food, health care and homeless information .
Basic needs help
- Financial and emotional help if you’re jobless
- Food and daily needs help if you need a free meal or shower, or to wash your clothes
- Support services for veterans
For information on housing and accessing rental assistance, contact your nearest Housing Service Centre.
For more about what’s available, see: