If you’re experiencing homelessness or are housed but at risk of homelessness—including experiencing domestic and family violence you can call:
- Homelessness Hotline: 1800 474 753
- DVConnect: 1800 811 811; Men's line: 1800 600 636.
Ask Izzy can assist you to search for nearby shelters, housing, food, health care and homeless information .
Basic needs help
- Financial and emotional help if you’re jobless
- Food and daily needs help if you need a free meal or shower, or to wash your clothes
- Support services for veterans
For information on housing and accessing rental assistance, contact your nearest Housing Service Centre.
For more about what’s available, see: