Online valuation objection lodgement system
The online lodgement system is available year-round and provides many benefits, including allowing you to:
- save the content of your objection and print it for your records
- partially complete your objection and come back later
- receive automated confirmation once your objection is lodged
- track the status of your objection
- easily attach supporting information
- manage multiple objections from a central point.
A valid email address is required as part of the registration process.
- lodging an objection and the assessment and decision process
- who can lodge an objection and other tips for using the online lodgement system.
To lodge an objection online you must first register by identifying yourself as either a landowner, a landowner’s representative or body corporate (for authorised agent registration see below). You are required to enter a valid email address and create a password. You only need to register once.
Registering as an authorised agent
An authorised agent is someone authorised by the Valuer-General to lodge objections online on behalf of multiple landowners. Authorised agents usually charge a fee for service. Only property professionals who lodge and manage objections on behalf of landowners can register as authorised agents.
If you are lodging objections online as the authorised agent, contact the online objection help desk at Help.Objections@resources.qld.gov.au and we will supply you with an activation key so that you can manage all your objections from a central point.