Compliments and Complaints
The Public Service Commission (PSC) encourages customer feedback as we recognise that this is essential to improving our customer service.
Do you wish to:
Please note that the Queensland Government privacy statement may apply to compliments and complaints processes.
If you would like to offer a compliment to the PSC and/or one of our team members, please email us with some details (who, why, when) and we will pass on the message.
We are committed to a positive complaints management environment. Our complaints management system enables us to effectively manage all feedback and complaints in an accountable, transparent, timely and fair manner.
The objectives of the PSC’s Customer Complaints Management Policy are to ensure:
- a readily accessible complaints process and information for all persons regardless of background and circumstances
- fair, accountable, transparent and responsive management of complaints
- all complainants are treated equitably
- business improvement opportunities are identified and implemented.
The policy applies to a written or verbal complaint made by a person (the complainant or other authorised person) who is directly affected by the service or action of the PSC and/or our Staff.Customer complaints are attended to as a matter of priority. Timeframes for resolution vary according to the complexity of the matter. These are detailed in the complaints management policy.
- Read our complaints management policy (PDF, 91KB) | (DOCX, 110KB)
- Download the complaints procedure (PDF, 410KB) | (DOCX, 99KB)
- Download the complaints form (PDF, 96KB) | (DOCX, 89KB)
- View the 2018-19 customer complaints statistics (DOCX, 251 KB)
To lodge your complaint:
- Email us
- Send via post: Attn: Complaints Co-ordinator, Public Service Commission, PO Box 15190, Brisbane QLD 4002
- Telephone us: (07) 3003 2800