Office for Veterans
The Office for Veterans is the central point of contact and coordination for veterans’ policy issues and Queensland Government commitments relating to veterans.
The functions of the Office for Veterans include:
- provision of policy advice on veterans’ matters
- supporting employment of ex-Australian Defence Force members within the Queensland public service
- delivering the Queensland Veterans’ Memorial Grants Program
- leading whole-of-Government coordination on veterans’ matters
- providing a mechanism for veterans’ organisations to communicate with the Queensland Government.
- overseeing the curation of Anzac Square, the state's war memorial
- supporting a range of commemorative activities.
- Anzac Day Trust Fund
- Anzac Legacy Gallery
- Anzac Square
- Premier's Anzac Prize
- Queensland Veterans' Advisory Council
- Queensland Veterans' Memorial Grants Program
- Queensland Veterans' Portal
- Veterans' employment pathway
Phone and email
- Phone: 07 3003 9168
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org