Tallebudgera Leisure Centre
Open with modifications
Our facilities have reopened to the community in compliance with approved COVID Safe Industry Plans.
- implementing increased hygiene and physical distancing measures
- modifying programs to align with safety protocols
- ensuring our clients and staff stay safe.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our venues.
The Tallebudgera Leisure Centre is open to the local community and residential guests for casual hire, seasonal hire or major event bookings.
- Fully equipped gymnasium, supervised by accredited gym instructors, open to the community and in-house guests (special conditions apply).
- Three multipurpose courts with wood sprung floors which can be configured for:
- indoor soccer.
- Squash court with wood sprung floors.
- Mezzanine room for activities such as Karate, Tai-Chi and Yoga.
Outdoor facilities include:
- Grass floodlit sports field
- 25m, 6 lane floodlit heated swimming pool with wheelchair access
- Two floodlit multipurpose courts, which can be configured for:
The Leisure Centre houses two meeting rooms of differing capacity suitable for corporate and community meetings.
- One boardroom style meeting room with a 16 person capacity.
- One theatre style meeting room with a 40 person capacity.
Audio visual equipment
Each meeting room has in-built Audio Visual Equipment available for hire at an additional charge.
The Audio Visual Equipment Package includes any combination of the following:
- Data Projector
- Projector Screen
- Portable PA system (includes CD player and microphone)
- Document camera
- Portable stage
The Meeting Room Equipment Package includes any combination of the following:
- Electronic whiteboard
- Teleconference unit
Please contact us for further information and pricing.