Tallebudgera Leisure Centre
The Tallebudgera Leisure Centre is open to the local community and residential guests for casual hire, seasonal hire or major event bookings.
- Fully equipped gymnasium, supervised by accredited gym instructors, open to the community and in-house guests (special conditions apply).
- Three multipurpose courts with wood sprung floors which can be configured for:
- indoor soccer.
- Squash court with wood sprung floors.
- Mezzanine room for activities such as Karate, Tai-Chi and Yoga.
Outdoor facilities include:
- Grass floodlit sports field
- 25m, 6 lane floodlit heated swimming pool with wheelchair access
- Two floodlit multipurpose courts, which can be configured for:
The Leisure Centre houses two meeting rooms of differing capacity suitable for corporate and community meetings.
- One boardroom style meeting room with a 16 person capacity.
- One theatre style meeting room with a 40 person capacity.
Audio visual equipment
Each meeting room has in-built Audio Visual Equipment available for hire at an additional charge.
The Audio Visual Equipment Package includes any combination of the following:
- Data Projector
- Projector Screen
- Portable PA system (includes CD player and microphone)
- Document camera
- Portable stage
The Meeting Room Equipment Package includes any combination of the following:
- Electronic whiteboard
- Teleconference unit
Function catering is available on request through the Leisure Centre’s café, Food @ Talle.
Please contact us for further information and pricing.