Fees for body corporate dispute applications
You must pay a fee if you are applying for adjudication and/or conciliation.
We can only process applications if the fee has been paid.
The prescribed application fees for conciliation and adjudication are:
- $85.30 for a conciliation application
- $85.30 for an adjudication application (final order only)
- $179.20 for an adjudication application (interim and final order)
Fees are current as of 10 August 2020. You do not have to pay GST.
There are many options for payment. Find out how to pay the application fee.
For more information on body corporate dispute resolution fees and charges see:
Inspecting applications and submissions
During the adjudication process an ‘interested person’ can see or get copies of the application, submissions and reply to submissions.
An interested person is usually:
- an applicant
- a respondent
- someone affected by the dispute
- the body corporate
- a committee member
- a person who made a submission in response to the application.
The fees to inspect the application and/or the submissions are:
- $18.60 per hour or part of an hour
- $72.95—maximum fee for a day.
Fees for copies of the application, submissions and the reply to submissions are:
- $2.10 per page for less than 20 pages
- $1.75 per page for 20 to 50 pages
- $1.30 per page for more than 50 pages.
For more information see:
How to get copies
Write to us to inspect or get copies of the application and/or submissions by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- faxing (07) 3013 5417.
You must include the application reference number in your written request and clearly show what document you want.
How to pay
After you have made your written request and been told the correct fee, you can pay in many different ways.
Pay online with your credit card.
Cheque or money order
Cheques or money orders must be made payable to Body Corporate and Community Management and sent to:
Office of the Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management
GPO Box 1049
BRISBANE QLD 4001