Skip links and keyboard navigation

Fine issuing agencies

If you issue infringement notices under Queensland legislation, you can register unpaid infringements with the State Penalties Enforcement Registry (SPER) for collection and enforcement.

You can manage those infringements using Fines Online.

New agencies

To register unpaid infringements with SPER, send us an email using our online enquiry form.

We will then contact you to discuss to your requirements.

If you've received a fine

You can't pay debts using Fines Online—it is only for fine issuing agencies to use.

Learn more about how to pay SPER debts.

Contact SPER

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (excluding public holidays)

Last updated
29 March 2018
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.