Fill in a notice of intention to enter a civil partnership
Use this application form to register your relationship as a civil partnership with a declaration ceremony. You need to be 18 or older and at least 1 partner must live in Queensland.
Step 1—Complete this part online
- Start the form by answering the question below—it should take you less than 15 minutes.
- Download and print the filled-in application form.
Step 2—Complete this part by post or in person
- At least 10 full days before your declaration ceremony, and no earlier than 12 months before, you need to
- If you are not having your declaration ceremony at the Brisbane registry, a copy of the completed application form must also be supplied to us either:
- by post to Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, PO Box 15188, CITY EAST QLD 4002
- in person at either the Brisbane registry customer service centre at Level 32, 180 Ann Street, Brisbane, or your nearest Queensland Magistrates Court or Queensland Government Agent Program (QGAP) office.