Interstate and overseas registry offices

If you need to register a birth, death, marriage, civil partnership or change of name—or buy a certificate for such a life event—and it occurred outside Queensland, you must contact the registering authority interstate or overseas where the event took place.

Interstate registry offices

Overseas registry offices

For all other countries, please contact the foreign embassy for that country.