Queensland Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service (QSTARS)
The Queensland Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service (QSTARS) helps Queensland tenants understand and exercise their rights and responsibilities under the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.
QSTARS can provide advice and help you to:
- understand your tenancy rights and responsibilities
- resolve a tenancy issue
- talk to your landlord or agent
- write a letter or fill in tenancy forms
- attend or prepare for a Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal tenancy hearing.
This service is funded by the Queensland Government and managed by Tenants Queensland and delivered in collaboration with partner organisations across Queensland.
How can I access the service?
Call 1300 744 263. The hours of operation are:
- 9am to 5pm—Monday, Thursday and Friday
- 9am to 7pm—Tuesday and Wednesday.