Choose your Australian Apprenticeship Support Network provider
Before starting (or restarting) your apprenticeship or traineeship, you and your employer need to choose an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) provider, who will:
- sign you up as an apprentice or trainee
- arrange for registration of your training contract
- help you claim support payments if you are eligible
- be your first point of call after registration
- contact you regularly during your training.
AASN providers offer a free service.
Choose your AASN provider
Search the Australian Apprenticeships website or call 1800 020 108 to find an AASN provider in your area.
Role and responsibilities
While signing the training contract, your AASN provider should provide you with an induction and general information about apprenticeships and traineeships. They'll also run through any incentives you may be eligible for.
Learn more about the role and responsibilities of your AASN provider.