- General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Feedback on science capability directory
Drop by and take our 7-minute survey to tell us what you think of the science capability directory.
First round success for PhD student program pilot
The pilot received a big thumbs up from students and supervisors involved in the first round of placements.
Life Sciences @ UQ networking series
International life sciences leaders share their industrial, research, research and entrepreneurial experiences.
AusBiotech 2014 National Conference
Register now for the largest annual gathering of the biotechnology industry in Australia and one of the largest in the Asia Pacific.
Translational Research Excellence
The 2014 conference aims to stimulate trans-disciplinary collaborations across areas of disease research, drug and diagnostic.
Queensland Talking Scientists Program
More dates announced for these workshops that help scientists more effectively communicate their research.
National Science Week
National Science Week is Australia's annual celebration of science and technology.
Apply for Accelerate Ideas
New government grants for researchers and industry to turn ideas into commercial reality.
- TRX14—Translational Research Excellence conference: 24 Oct 2014, Brisbane
- Life Sciences Queensland networking forum: 27 Oct 2014, Brisbane
- AusBiotech 2014—Australia’s life science conference: 29–31 Oct 2014, Gold Coast
- Agricultural and Food Biotechnology Symposium: 30–31 Oct 2014, Gold Coast
- View other science events around Queensland.