Police services and crime prevention

Crime Stoppers

If you need the police urgently call Triple Zero (000).

You can report criminal activity to the police anonymously by calling 1800 333 000 or visiting Crime Stoppers.


If you need police assistance, but it’s not an emergency, you can:

Examples of non-urgent incidents include:

  • property damage
  • stealing
  • break and enters
  • stolen vehicles
  • lost property.

Party Safe

Check out Party Safe for great ideas on how to keep you, your guests and your house safe when hosting a party. You can also register your party with the local police, who can give you wristbands and advice about security, crowd control and what to do if gatecrashers turn up.

Protect your financial identity

Protect yourself from financial identity theft with practical tips, scam alerts and what to do if it happens to you.


The SCAMwatch radar helps you recognise and avoid scams, report a suspected scam and read about current scams.

Neighbourhood Watch

Join Neighbourhood Watch to strengthen and improve safety in your community.