Become an Award Centre
To become an Award Centre your organisation needs to be able to:
- meet the required Award insurance obligations
- ensure everyone in your organisation involved in administering or delivering The Duke of Ed or Bridge Award reads and signs the Volunteer code of conduct (PDF, 145KB) or (DOCX, 37KB)
- comply with the employment screening provisions in the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000; contact Blue Card Services for more information on 1800 113 611 (freecall within Queensland) or (07) 3211 6999
- complete the required paperwork and pay the annual Award Centre registration fee.
In Queensland, annual Award Centre registration fees are:
- $259 for all schools and government organisations
- $171 for funded non-government organisations
- $129 for unfunded non-government organisations
- $94 for state-wide youth organisations.
How to register
If your organisation is interested in becoming an Award Centre, please contact the Queensland Award Operating Authority by email at email@example.com who will provide further details including the required paperwork.