Resources for Adventurous Journey Supervisors
Use the Adventurous Journey Supervisor application (PDF, 642KB) or (RTF, 211KB) form to become an Adventurous Journey Supervisor.
Find out more about the application process for becoming an Adventurous Journey Supervisor.
Forms and resources to help you become an Adventurous Journey Supervisor.
- Getting the qualifications to supervise outdoor journeys
- How to register your outdoor qualifications with NOLRS
- NOLRS application form.
Supervising a journey
About the Adventurous Journey—for supervisors will give you an overview of what you need to do to supervise a journey.
If an incident or accident occurs on any Duke of Ed approved activity, including Adventurous Journeys, an incident report form must be completed and emailed to the Queensland Award Operating Authority.
Before you start supervising an Adventurous Journey, you must complete the following:
- AC4 Adventurous Journey notification (PDF, 610KB) or (RTF, 225KB)—send it to the Queensland Award Operating Authority at least 1 week before the Adventurous Journey activity
- P4 Adventurous Journey consent form (PDF, 131KB) or (RTF, 71KB)—keep the completed form in your personal files
- learn about the Adventurous Journey requirements for participants.
The below forms are for Award Centres and adult volunteers. You do not need to submit these to the Queensland Award Operating Authority. They are templates only and you can use your Award Centre's forms instead. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request any of the below forms:
- AU8 Adventurous Journey risk management checklist
- AU10 Group participant register
- AU11 Adventurous Journey intention sheet
- AU12 Adventurous Journey venue proforma
- AU12b Adventurous Journey venue proforma - example
- AU13 Adventurous Journey evaluation sheet.