Find an Award Centre

The schools and organisations currently licensed to run The Duke of Ed and Bridge Award in Queensland are listed below.

You can filter by suburb or postcode.

If you cannot find an Award Unit in your local area, contact the State Award Operating Authority to find out how you can complete your Award.