Find the locations, opening hours and services offered at transport and motoring customer service centres.
Find out about the types of roles and employment conditions available with the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
Services such as practical driving tests, driver licensing, vehicle registration, adult proof of age cards and industry licensing are available.
Check for closed roads or changed road conditions online or by calling 13 19 40.
We have a range of services that you can access online. You can:
- pay your fine
- apply for your traffic history
- take the practice road rules test
- book a practical driving test
- change your customer address
- replace your driver licence
- renew your driver licence
- notify us of a medical condition
- check driver licence status
- check your demerit points
- take the motorcycle knowledge test