Job Services Australia develops individual programs to help you find and keep a job (eligibility requirements apply).
The Australian Government's Work Bonus scheme provides an incentive for eligible people of Age Pension age to remain in the workforce.
The Australian Government also offers financial help to businesses that provide jobs to people 50 years of age or older, through the Restart Wage Subsidy.
Skills and qualifications
You can match your skills to jobs by thinking about the skills, experience and qualifications you have, and the types of work you enjoy.
You may wish to upgrade your skills, or change careers. Find out about:
- Career development, skills and qualifications
- Further education
- Career advice and planning
- Industry job trends and statistics
- Job expos
- Networking and professional development
- Recognition of prior learning
- Finding job vacancies