Use your Get Started voucher for your children
On this page:
- Round 11 is now closed.
- Vouchers must be presented to a registered club by 11 May 2018. Vouchers will not be accepted after this date.
- Applications for Round 12 will open 25 July 2018.
- Log in to your QGrants account.
- Click on the ‘applications’ tab.
- Click on ‘view’ next to the relevant voucher.
- Place your cursor over the pdf, right click and then click on ‘print’ (or ‘save’ and email to your club if you do not have a printer).
- First, use the club locator to check that the club you're interested in joining is registered to accept Get Started Vouchers.
- Contact the club to find out details of the activity, including the cost of membership and/or participation fees, and any additional costs and equipment required for the activity that will not be covered by the voucher.
- Read and understand the terms and conditions for applying for and using a voucher.
- Present the voucher to the club at the time of registration and prior to the expiry date on the voucher.
Your voucher is to be used to help pay for club membership and/or participation fees at a registered Get Started Vouchers club. If the membership/participation fees are more than $150, the parent, guardian or carer will need to pay the difference. If the membership/participation fees are less than $150, the club will be reimbursed for the membership/participation fees only. The remaining amount is not provided as cash or as payment for individual items to participate in the activity (such as jerseys, boots etc.). Please note the voucher value is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to another child.
You may also wish to check our FAQs for further information about how to use the voucher.