Use your Get Started voucher for your children
On this page:
- Round 13 is now closed for voucher applications.
- 15 May 2019—Vouchers expire. Vouchers must be presented to a registered club on or before this date.
- 17 July 2019—Round 14 applications open.
If you didn’t print your voucher at the time of application, you can retrieve it from your QGrants account:
- Log in to your QGrants account.
- Click on the ‘applications’ tab.
- Click on ‘view’ next to the relevant voucher.
- Place your cursor over the PDF, right click and then click on ‘print’ (or ‘save’ the voucher and email to your club if you do not have a printer).
- First, use the club locator to check that the club you're interested in joining is registered to accept Get Started Vouchers.
- Contact the club to find out details of the activity, including the cost of membership and/or participation fees, and any additional costs and equipment required for the activity that will not be covered by the voucher.
- Read and understand the terms and conditions for applying for and using a voucher.
- Present the voucher to the club at the time of registration and prior to the expiry date on the voucher.
Your voucher is to be used to help pay for club membership and/or participation fees at a registered club. If the membership/participation fees are more than $150, the parent/carer/guardian will need to pay the difference. If the membership/participation fees are less than $150, the club will be reimbursed for the membership/participation fees only. The remaining amount is not provided as cash or as payment for individual items to participate in the activity (such as jerseys, boots etc.). Please note the voucher is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to another child.
For further information about how to use your voucher, check out our frequently asked questions.