How to apply
Round 7 is now closed for applications
Get Playing Places and Spaces provides funding for infrastructure development so that more Queenslanders can be involved in sport and active recreation.
Eligible organisations can apply for up to $150,000 (GST exclusive).
Organisations will need to contribute a minimum of 20 per cent to the total eligible project costs. Applications are to be submitted online.
- Round 7 is now closed for applications
- Successful projects can commence January 2019 (subject to execution of grant deed).
Who can apply?
Organisations eligible to apply are:
- Queensland local or regional not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations and not-for-profit local community organisations (with a primary objective of sport or active recreation) incorporated under the:
- Associations Incorporation Act 1981 (Qld)
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cwlth)
- Cooperatives Act 1997 (Qld)
- Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cwlth)
- An incorporated State level sport or recreation organisation managing infrastructure for local community use
- A sport or recreation club incorporated within a Queensland university
- Queensland local governments with a population of less than 40,000 people.
Checking your submitted application
You are able to check the status of your application by logging into the Enquire system. You need to log in to your applicant portal account (current user) and go to the ‘My Applications’ section.