Information for approved applicants
The Sport and Recreation Grant Registration Portal is here. You must register in the portal if you have an existing project or wish to apply for funding. Read about how to register.
If your organisation is thinking about using a consultant to deliver education and training, we recommend you review our Consultants fact sheet (PDF, 395KB) for more information:
- Planning a project utilising a consultant
- Ineligible consultant items.
Get Going Clubs acknowledgement requirements
If you receive Get Going Clubs funding, you will need to appropriately acknowledge the Queensland Government in any promotion of the project.
Reporting on your Get Going Clubs projects
When you have completed your Get Going Clubs project, you will need to fill out two documents:
These two documents detail the outcomes of your project and ask for your feedback.
Please ensure that you have taken the time to read the Goods and Services Tax (GST) fact sheet (PDF, 224KB) for more information surrounding the GST requirements on approved grants.
Declaration and acquittal form
- Download and complete the declaration and acquittal form (PDF, 127KB).
- Have two duly authorised members of your organisation’s committee sign the declaration.
- Scan and save a copy for your files.
- Attach this form when submitting your project acquittal report.
Project acquittal report
Step 1 – Get your information ready
Important: You cannot save an online project acquittal report and go back at a later date to finish. Before starting the online process, make sure you have the correct details for the following information:
- organisation’s legal name
- contact person details for the project, including name, job title (if applicable), telephone number and email address
- the project reference number
- details of the funded project as outlined in the service agreement or letter of offer
- details of what was delivered (e.g. number of participants attending training or specific activities)
- project costs
- completed, signed and scanned declaration and acquittal form.
Step 2 – Complete and submit your report
Once you have all your project information, complete the online project acquittal report:
- Get Going Clubs online Project Report and Acquittal.
- Don’t forget to attach your completed declaration and acquittal form (PDF, 127KB).