Queensland Footy Facilities Fund
Round 2 is now closed for applications.
The Queensland Footy Facilities Fund (the Program) is a joint initiative of the National Rugby League (NRL), Queensland Rugby League (QRL) and the Queensland Government, via Sport and Recreation, Department of Housing and Public Works (the department). The Program will provide over $1,275,000 over two funding rounds to improve the quality, access and condition of community rugby league facilities across Queensland.
- Round 2 is now closed for applications.
- Successful projects can commence from December 2018 (subject to execution of grant deed).
- Project period 1 December 2018 – 29 November 2020.
Checking your submitted application
You are able to check the status of your application by logging into the Enquire system. You need to log in to your applicant portal account (current user) and go to the ‘My Applications’ section.
- Queensland Footy Facilities Fund Guidelines (PDF, 886KB)
- NRL Preferred Facility Guidelines (PDF, 1.48MB)
- Footy Facilities Fund Fact Sheet (PDF, 464KB)
- Applicants guide and troubleshooting manual (PDF, 2.6MB)
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) Fact Sheet (PDF, 229KB)
- Facility Costs Fact Sheet (PDF, 374KB)
Local governments or QRL affiliated clubs seeking further information or assistance contact your nearest Sport and Recreation office on 13 74 68 (13 QGOV).