Redeeming FairPlay vouchers for your organisation
Only registered activity providers can redeem FairPlay vouchers.
You can redeem round 1 vouchers at any stage until 27 November 2019. FairPlay vouchers are not redeemable after this date. Please read the terms and conditions regarding the redemption process.
Each voucher must be redeemed separately, as it contains details specific to an individual child.
31 July 2019 – Round 1 now open
9 October 2019 – Round 1 closes, unless all vouchers have been issued prior
13 November 2019 – Vouchers expire and must be presented to an activity provider
27 November 2019 – Final date to redeem vouchers in QGrants
How to redeem a voucher
Your key contact needs to redeem the voucher. You will need to have a copy of the voucher and your organisation’s bank account details.
- Log into the key contact’s personal QGrants account.
- Click ‘Applications’ and then click ‘Redeem Vouchers’.
- Follow the prompts to complete the claim process. Be sure to check the bank details to ensure there are no problems with the payment.
- Payments will be deposited into your organisation’s bank account within 10 business days.
- The application number (a 2000… number) will appear on your bank statement as the payment reference number.
If the funds have not been received
If you haven’t received the refund 10 business days after completing the redemption process, go to your QGrants account and check what the voucher status is.
If the status is ‘Approved’ or ‘Agreement Created’, email email@example.com and include the
- voucher number
- child’s name
- date it was redeemed
- contact details for a response.
If the status is ‘More Information Required’:
- check that all details have been entered, including the participation activity and fee
- the terms and conditions check box has been ticked.
Cancelling a child's voucher
A child is injured or changes their mind
The parent will needs to discuss cancelling membership with you. If your organisation has incurred any costs this should be deducted from the amount claimed.
Any unspent funds not transferred to another registered organisation should be returned to us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A child doesn't get a place in a team
If you aren't able to field a team due to insufficient numbers:
- If the voucher has not been redeemed, return it to the parent so they can present it at another registered activity provider.
- If the voucher has been redeemed, talk to the parent about transferring the membership, registration or participation fees to another registered activity provider.