Redeeming FairPlay vouchers for your organisation
Only registered activity providers can redeem FairPlay vouchers. To view the list of registered activity providers please view the activity provider directory.
Each voucher must be redeemed separately, as it contains details specific to an individual child.
Round 7 expiry and redemption dates have been extended for 2 weeks.
- 20 July 2022: round 7 opened
- 28 September 2022 (or earlier if fully allocated): round 7 closed
- 9 November 2022: vouchers expire and must have been presented to an activity provider
- 23 November 2022: vouchers must be redeemed by activity providers.
How to redeem a voucher
Your key contact needs to redeem the voucher. All activity providers need to apply in our new system, Enquire, to be able to participate in future rounds of the program. You can apply now in this new system. Please see instructions on how to apply in Enquire. You will need to have a copy of your organisation’s bank account details which must be less than 3 months old.
In addition, your bank statement needs to show your bank account name matches your organisation’s legal name. If your organisation is incorporated you can check your organisation’s legal name. If this legal name does not match the name on the Australian Business Register (ABR), your organisation must update the ABN to reflect the current legal name.
If your organisation is not incorporated, check the ABR for your legal name. Please note organisations will not be able to redeem vouchers until the registration has been approved by the department. Find out how to register as an activity provider.
Steps to redeeming a voucher
- Login to your account, click on the ‘Redeem Voucher’ button.
- Check your organisation and bank details are still current and correct, or edit to update.
- Read the terms and conditions and tick the box if you agree.
- Click ‘Save’ to proceed.
- Enter the voucher number and check the voucher details to confirm you are redeeming the correct voucher.
- Select the participation activity from the drop-down.
- Enter the full membership/participation fee for the child/young person for the season.
- Fees are to be entered as the full amount that a child/young person is charged (rounded up to the nearest dollar) for membership and/or participation fees (not the $150 voucher amount).
- The voucher redemption amount will automatically populate as the membership/participation fee up to $150.
- If you have more vouchers to redeem, ensure ‘Redeem another voucher’ is ticked and click ‘Redeem’.
- If you don’t have any more vouchers to redeem, untick ‘Redeem another voucher’ and click ‘Redeem’.
- Remittance advice (including voucher numbers) will be sent to the key contact’s registered email address.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the funds have not been received
If you haven’t received the refund 10 business days after completing the redemption process, email email@example.com and include the:
- voucher number
- child’s name
- date it was redeemed
- contact details for a response.
Cancelling a child's voucher
A child is injured or changes their mind
The parent will need to discuss cancelling membership with you. If your organisation has incurred any costs this should be deducted from the amount claimed.
Any unspent funds not transferred to another registered organisation should be returned to us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A child doesn't get a place in a team
If you aren't able to field a team due to insufficient numbers:
- If the voucher has not been redeemed, return it to the parent so they can present it at another registered activity provider.
- If the voucher has been redeemed, talk to the parent about transferring the membership, registration or participation fees to another registered activity provider.