Applying for and using FairPlay vouchers
- 26 July 2023: round 9 opened for parents, carers or guardians to apply for vouchers
- 4 October 2023: round 9 closed
- 22 November 2023: last day for vouchers to be presented to activity providers
When a round is open, parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child, which can be used towards sport and active recreation membership, registration or participation fees with registered activity providers (Opens in new window) . There is a limit of 1 voucher per child per calendar year.
Read and understand the FairPlay voucher application terms and conditions.
FairPlay vouchers are now closed for applications. If you have a voucher, make sure you present it to a registered FairPlay activity provider by 22 November 2023.
Check if you're eligible
How to apply for a FairPlay voucher
Register an account
Parents, carers and guardians need to register for an Enquire account before applying for a voucher. Registering for an Enquire account is only required once, for example, those people that registered in 2022, do not need to register again in 2023.
Using your voucher
Step 1–make sure your activity is available
FairPlay vouchers can only be used with approved Activity Providers.
If you have a club or organisation in mind for your child/young person and they are not listed on the Activity Provider directory, please approach the club to find out whether they plan to register.
Step 2–check what the costs are
Contact the Activity Provider to find out the costs of the activity.
Your voucher can only be used for membership, registration or participation fees. It does not cover equipment or uniforms. If the fees are more than $150, you will need to pay the difference.
Step 3–how to print your voucher
- Log in to your Enquire account.
- Under the Vouchers heading, find the relevant voucher. You can filter vouchers (search for a specific voucher) by typing the child/young person’s name.
- Select Download on the right-hand side.
- Open the voucher.
- Hover your mouse over the pdf, right click and select Print.
- To email your voucher, right click, Save As to your computer and then attach it to your email.
Step 4–give the provider your voucher
Present or email the voucher to the Activity Provider when you register your child. The voucher must be used before the expiry date.
If the Provider sign-on day is before the vouchers are released, contact the Provider and see if they will consider waiting until the vouchers are released.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday - excluding public holidays