Applying for a FairPlay voucher
Round 1 is now closed for applications.
Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child, which can be used towards sport and active recreation membership, registration or participation fees with registered activity providers.
There is a limit of 1 voucher per child per calendar year.
FairPlay replaces the Get Started Vouchers program.
16 October 2019—Round 1 closed
13 November 2019—Vouchers expire and must have been presented to an activity provider
22 January 2020—Round 2 opens
1. Check if your child is eligible
You can apply if your child:
- is a Queensland resident aged from 5 to 17 years (inclusive)
- did not receive a Get Started voucher this year
2. Make sure your activity is available
Search the activity provider directory to check that:
- your chosen activity is listed
- there is a registered provider near you.
3. Read the terms and conditions
Read and understand the FairPlay voucher application terms and conditions.
4. Access the QGrants online system
If you have previously applied for a Get Started voucher, you can use the same QGrants account.
Watch the video to find out how you can apply for a FairPlay voucher when the round is open.
If you are successful
If your application is successful, your voucher will appear on the screen and a copy will be sent to your registered email address (you may need to check your junk mail).