- The Female Facilities program provides up to $500,000 in funding to Queensland local governments and sport and recreation organisations to develop functional and inclusive female change rooms and amenities that meet the current and future needs of sport and recreation participants.
- Get Out, Get Active provides funding for projects that will deliver community-based sport and recreation activities that increase opportunities for participation by women and girls who are either currently inactive, or would otherwise benefit from further participation.
- The Queensland Sport and Recreation Industry Development Program 2014 - 2016 - Women and Girls Special Initiatives (PDF, 115KB) provided support to a variety of state wide sport and active recreation initiatives for women and girls.
- Women Leaders in Sport Grant provides female administrators, coaches and officials with opportunities to undertake intermediate or advanced training within an existing pathway in the sport industry to reach their leadership potential.
- Gambling Community Benefit Fund provides funding for not-for-profit community groups to enhance their capacity to provide services, leisure activities and opportunities for Queensland communities.
- Other Queensland Government funding available to the sport and recreation industry.