Early exploration maps
Our collection of scanned early exploration maps - Australia is available for free through Open Data.
Note: Some of these maps are large in size. You may prefer to save them to a location of your choosing.
- Early exploration map in black and white:
- Early exploration maps in colour:
- Scanned copies of early exploration maps are available for free via Open Data.
- Early exploration maps are available as a digital copy for fee 35039 and as paper copy for fee 34207.
- Early exploration maps can be ordered by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read about researching historical maps and plans.
- Learn about Queensland parishes and historical land administration.
- Contact the Queensland State Archives for research information and to obtain copies of other historical maps and documents.