First Nations Pathways – Performing Arts Emerging Organisations Fund 2022-2025
First Nations Pathways - Performing Arts Emerging Organisations Fund 2022-2025 (The Fund) is a key part of the Queensland Government’s Creative Together 2020 – 2030 Roadmap for arts, culture and creativity in Queensland, particularly the Elevate First Nations arts priority.
The Fund aims to:
- support First Nations emerging performing arts organisations’ artistic achievement and ambition
- create and increase employment opportunities and career pathways for First Nations artists and arts workers
- enable opportunities for the development of new work by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, organisations and communities
- broaden audiences’ access to high quality First Nations arts and cultural experiences
- support First Nations emerging performing arts organisations’ entrepreneurial and business operations.
- $60,000 up to $100,000 per annum over four-years to support operational costs of the organisation, and in addition must apply for
- up to $30,000 per annum to support business development needs.
Opening and closing dates
- Opens: 22 July 2021
- Closes: 4pm, 16 September 2021
- Funding outcomes: November 2021
How to apply
- Read the First Nations Pathways documents: guidelines, application form and important information for applicants.
- Apply online. Online submission through SmartyGrants is Arts Queensland's preferred method for receiving application forms and outcome reports for funding programs.
Please contact an Arts Investment Officer on (07) 3034 4016, 1800 175 531 (toll free), or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about The Fund.
If circumstances prevent you from providing your application or outcome report in this format please contact an Arts Investment Officer on (07) 3034 4016 or toll free 1800 175 53, or email email@example.com.
- Important information for applicants:
- Information privacy and right to information
- Other income
- Paying award industry rates
- Who is ineligible
- Feedback and review of decision
- Submitting your application
- Important information for applicants
- Approved grants
- Intellectual property
- Reporting on outcomes
- Glossary of terms
Arts Acumen is an initiative developed by Arts Queensland, and aims to support individuals and organisations across Queensland by providing resources, information and opportunities to foster knowledge growth, connections and access to industry intelligence. Arts Acumen has been developed in consultation with arts sector individuals, organisations and advisory bodies.