Queensland Arts Showcase Program (QASP)
The Queensland Arts Showcase Program (QASP) provides funding to support individuals, organisations or collectives to deliver vibrant and accessible arts and cultural experiences for Queensland.
The Program invests in:
- the development and growth of a vibrant and accessible arts and cultural sector in Queensland
- strengthening the Queensland art and cultural sector’s connection with new audiences state-wide, nationally and internationally
- supporting artistic and non-artistic collaborations to develop innovative and quality arts and cultural experiences
- strengthening professional development and the creation of employment and training opportunities for Queensland’s small to medium arts and cultural sector.
The Program is administered across three funding streams:
Arts Ignite – funding of up to $60 000 for new works
- Support the creative development and public presentation of new works which respond to demand.
- Cultivate new and emerging talent and extends artists and/or organisations’ practice, audiences and markets.
Arts Illuminate – funding of up to $100 000 to secure acclaimed artists that will engage the community and build local capacity
- Supports Queensland communities to engage high quality national and internationally-renowned artists to present unique arts and cultural experiences.
- Builds the capacity of Queensland’s arts and cultural sector, through collaboration with acclaimed artists to cultivate local talent and deliver legacy outcomes.
Arts Impact – funding of up to $60 000 for diverse arts and cultural experiences for Queensland
- Supports a vibrant and diverse range of original arts and cultural experiences for Queensland communities.
- Supports initiatives that drive cultural tourism and/or activates existing community and cultural infrastructure.
From 1 September 2015, this will be a rolling fund with applications accepted at any time.
How to apply
- Read the Queensland Arts Showcase Program documents: guidelines, application form, frequently asked questions (FAQs) and important information for applicants.
- Apply online.
Data dictionaries provide definitions of measures, calculation methods and counting rules.
Make sure you read the data dictionary for this fund before you start any activities to make sure you collect data in the required way.
View previous funding recipients.
- Information privacy and right to information
- Other income
- Paying award industry rates
- Who is ineligible
- Feedback and review of decision
- Submitting your application
- Important information for successful applicants
- Agreement processes
- Intellectual property
- Reporting on outcomes
- Glossary of terms