School holiday activities at Coast Club
During the school holidays we will be running half day and full day activity sessions at the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast Recreation Centres for children (8 years and over). Parents and families welcome.
Participants are encouraged to bring a light, healthy snack for morning/afternoon tea.
Our casual climbing walls are also open extended hours during school holidays for children 5 years and over.
How to register
Places fill fast! Make sure you pre-register for sessions online.
Complete the registration form for your chosen centre:
You will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been processed. Alternatively you can register on the day, subject to availability.
Payment can be made on the day or beforehand via phone. Contact us for more information
Please read the terms and conditions prior to booking.
View the programs below for a schedule of activities and times at each Centre.
- Gold Coast Recreation Centre school holiday program
- Sunshine Coast Recreation Centre school holidays program
- Half day program (3 hours): 9am–12pm
- Full day program (6 hours): 9am–3pm (Includes lunch)
Gold Coast only
- Abseiling and Quick Jumps: Lean back over the edge of our new abseil tower and look down if you dare! Build up your confidence and develop the skills to tackle overhangs and a 10 metre drop! For the very brave we even have a bungy-style ‘Quick Jump’ from the top platform.
- Canoe to David Fleay Wildlife Park: Enjoy a paddle along Tallebudgera Creek, stop off for a BBQ lunch and a guided tour of the park.
- Straight Up: Tackle our new 10 metre vertical rope elements including the fire cracker, centipede, possum glider and more. Only the most skilled climbers make it to the top.
Sunshine Coast only
- Caving: Our incredible caving system is the first of its kind in Australia! Jam packed with features that replicate natural caves, you will be twisting, turning, climbing, squeezing and sliding through a fun-filled adventure in our maze of passages.