Rapid Antigen Test Registration
- Only complete this form if you have a positive COVID-19 result from a Rapid Antigen Test within the last 14 days.
- You do NOT need to fill in this form if you have also had a positive PCR test.
(PCR results are automatically added to our data)
- You must register your positive COVID-19 result in the state or territory where you tested positive, using the address where you were isolated at the time.
- You must complete this form for each person that tests positive in your household (including dependants).
- For people who are at high risk of developing severe illness find out more about eligibility for Antiviral medicines for COVID-19.
Your browser is not supported. Some functionality might not work as expected.
Please upgrade your browser to a version on the supported browser list