Resources and support for the Blue Card Organisation Portal
The Blue Card Services Organisation Portal is an online system to help employers and volunteer organisations keep track of their blue card obligations and records in one place.
Access to the Organisation Portal
If your organisation would like to use our Organisation Portal, you need to complete a registration process. The registration process helps us to make sure that we set your organisation up correctly in the portal. It also means that we can provide you with tailored support to help your organisation get ready to use the portal.
To start this process, please email the name of your organisation with the subject line 'Request access' to email@example.com. After we get this email, we will send you all of the relevant information that you need to get started. We may contact you if we need more information.
There is a lot of interest from organisations wanting to use the portal, so we appreciate your patience as we work our way through this process.
Support and resources
If you have already transitioned to the portal, we have developed some support resources to help you navigate it.
To get started, there is a:
We have also created some online training modules to help you:
- learn what the Organisation Portal is and what it looks like
- prepare to transition to the Organisation Portal
- create and verify a user account
- gain an understanding of the Organisation Portal’s features
- manage your applicants and card holders
- manage your organisation’s portal users
Additionally, we have developed some quick reference guides to help you:
- create a user account
- update and verify your account details
- manage your organisation details
- manage your portal users
- manage the register of blue card holders and applicants linked to your organisation
- provide link advice
- provide delink advice
- make payment
- keep your information and account safe
- support your applicants to apply online
- support your applicants to apply offline
- support your card holders to renew.
8am–5pm, Monday to Friday