Support for the Blue Card Services Organisation Portal
The Blue Card Services Organisation Portal is an online system to help employers and volunteer organisations keep track of their blue card obligations and records in one place.
Access to the Organisation Portal
If your organisation would like to use our Organisation Portal, you need to complete a registration process. The registration process helps us to make sure that we set your organisation up correctly in the portal. It also means that we can provide you with tailored support to help your organisation get ready to use the portal.
To start this process, please email the name of your organisation with the subject line 'Request access' to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we get this email, we will send you all of the relevant information that you need to get started. We may contact you if we need more information.
Support and resources
We have resources to help transitioned organisations navigate through the Portal such as the:
- Organisation Portal user guide
- frequently asked questions for understanding the Organisation Portal fact sheet
- checklist for online organisations.
Online training modules
We have also created online training modules to help you:
- learn what the Organisation Portal is and what it looks like
- prepare to transition to the Organisation Portal
- create and verify a user account
- gain an understanding of the Organisation Portal’s features
- manage your applicants and card holders
- manage your organisation’s portal users.
Quick reference guides
Additionally, we have developed quick reference guides to help you:
- create a portal user account
- update and verify your account details
- manage your organisation details
- manage your portal users
- manage your links
- linking card holders
- delink card holders
- make payments
- view notices
- keep your information and account safe
- support your applicants to apply online
- support your applicants to apply offline
- support card holders to renew online and offline.