Resources and support for the Blue Card Organisation Portal
The Blue Card Services Organisation Portal is an online system to help employers and volunteer organisations keep track of their blue card obligations in one place.
Access to the portal
If your organisation has not been transitioned to our Organisation Portal, it is because we are inviting organisations in a controlled and staged way.
This staged process means that we can:
- give tailored support to organisations while they transition to the portal
- ensure that each organisation’s records with us are up to date and ready to move online.
We appreciate your patience as we work our way through this process.
You can still keep up to date about the Organisation Portal by:
Support and resources
If you have already transitioned to the portal, we have developed some support resources to help you navigate it.
To get started, there is a:
We have also created some online training modules to help you:
- learn what the Organisation Portal is and what it looks like
- prepare to transition to the Organisation Portal
- create and verify a user account
- gain an understanding of the Organisation Portal’s features
- manage your applicants and card holders
- manage your organisation’s portal users
- support your applicants and card holders.
Additionally, we have developed some quick reference guides to help you:
- create a user account
- update and verify your account details
- manage your organisation details
- manage your portal users
- manage the register of blue card holders and applicants linked to your organisation
- provide link advice
- provide delink advice
- keep your information and account safe
- support your applicants to apply online
- support your applicants to apply offline
- support your card holders to renew.
8am–5pm, Monday to Friday