You can find us on these social media platforms:
We use our social media platforms to:
- put out alerts
- give you details about our programs and activities
- tell you about changes to legislation and other news
- remind you of important events
- tell you about any new information on our website
- promote our videos and webinars
- give access to videos of old webinars
- give you easier access when you use a mobile device.
We read all posts, comments, replies and direct messages and will respond when appropriate. Please note, however, that we don't consider social media a 'formal' method of contact.
Use these contact methods if you need to: