Help for licensees and non-profits

We licence certain industries and register charities and other organisations. If a natural disaster is declared, we will help to replace lost, damaged or destroyed documents.

For free, we will:

  • replace your destroyed licences, ID cards or certificates
  • replace destroyed copies of rules for non-profit groups
  • give you an extension on any new applications or renewals
  • waive late fees.

You need to contact us and advise in writing:

  • your name (as on the licence) or the name of your organisation
  • the licence or registration number, if you still have it
  • details of what has happened.