Report someone for tax evasion or home owner grant fraud
If you think someone may be avoiding paying state taxes or has claimed a grant in Queensland that they are not entitled to, you can report it anonymously and confidentially—you do not have to give us your name.
You can use the form below to report a person or business that has:
- not paid their required state taxes, including
- payroll tax
- land tax
- betting tax
- mining and petroleum royalties
- claimed a home owner grant they are not eligible for.
To complete this form, collect as much information as you reasonably can about the person or business you suspect of tax evasion or home owner grant fraud.
For example, if you:
- know someone is under-declaring taxable wages to avoid payroll tax, the company/trading name, address, client number and Australian business or company number (ABN/ACN) would be helpful
- are reporting someone claiming a home owner grant and not living in the home, information such as name, date of birth, address, dates of purchase, moving in/out dates would be useful.