Skip links and keyboard navigation

Service contractor

Contact us

Ask a body corporate question or call the information service on 1800 060 119 (freecall).

You can also access our forms, find out the fees and read the practice directions.

Contract advice

You should get independent legal advice about your contract.

We cannot interpret or give legal advice about body corporate contracts.

Complex disputes

Complex disputes are generally dealt with by the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.

Last updated
6 November 2015
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.