Videos on domestic and family violence in court
We have created 6 short videos that explain the process for making domestic violence orders.
If you are applying for or responding to a domestic violence order, there is information in these videos for you.
Domestic violence orders are part of a strategy to protect the safety of all members of our community and to stop the violence.
The videos explain the court process for all participants and will help frontline services support victims. They will also provide information and advice to perpetrators.
The 6 videos are:
- What is domestic and family violence?
- What is a domestic violence order?
- How to apply for a protection order
- What happens in the courtroom
- What if I’m served?
- Understanding conditions in a domestic violence order
The videos are available from Queensland Courts.