Fill in a letter of no record of marriage application form
Use this application form to apply for a letter of no record of marriage if you are getting married overseas and need evidence of your marriage status and history in Queensland.
It will take you about 10 minutes to complete this application form.
Step 1—Complete online
- Answer the questions.
- Download and print the completed application form.
Step 2—Complete on paper and submit
- Get your proof of ID and supporting documents.
- Submit the application form with supporting documents and payment to us either:
- by post to Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, PO BOX 15188, CITY EAST QLD 4002
- in person at the Brisbane registry customer service centre at Level 32, 180 Ann Street, Brisbane or your nearest Queensland Magistrates Court or Queensland Government Agency Program (QGAP) office (except the Brisbane Magistrates Court).